Print the association's website form for registration. The form and the horse identification document (passport) is sent to Studbook secretary which makes the registration in the passport and the horse is added to the studbook database.

Between Member States move Horse owner must inform the land register / studbook, where the Horse is at least within 30 days of entry into the country.

In case of doubt, and if the case is otherwise exercises, please contact the studbook registration (see contact details).